Marco Island Sail and Power Squadron (MISPS) is a unit in District 22 of the United States Power Squadron.
The United States Power Squadron is an educational, social and service organization with nearly 35,000 members organized into over 350 squadrons across the country. It is America's largest non-profit boating organization and has been honored by three US presidents for its civic contributions.
Marco Island Squadron:
· Wide range of excellent boating courses taught locally
· Free vessel safety checks
· Group boat trips for members (both extended and overnight) and raft ups
· Monthly dinner meetings with guest speakers and many other regular social events
· Boating area is Gulf of Mexico and coastal waters of Southwest Florida.